Sodaguy08cp
Please log in to be in SG08 Forums
Sodaguy08cp
Please log in to be in SG08 Forums
Sodaguy08cp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sodaguy08's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quote Game

Go down 
+2
Momylan
Sodaguy08
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/24/2010, 10:20 pm

This game is really simple Very Happy you add a sentence(a random one) to the above user and see how long we could do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/24/2010, 10:20 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
This game is really simple Very Happy you add a sentence(a random one) to the above user and see how long we could do it Very Happy

P.S this is not double posting Very Happy im just showing people the game
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/24/2010, 10:21 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:

P.S this is not double posting Very Happy im just showing people the game

not double posting again Very Happy another example Very Happy here you go now continue
Back to top Go down
Momylan
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Momylan

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/25/2010, 5:39 am

There was a boy who drank pee and was the ugliest person in the world
Back to top Go down
Dinoboyzach2
Administrator
Administrator
Dinoboyzach2

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/25/2010, 3:01 pm

ok thats really gross!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/25/2010, 5:11 pm

dude quote on stuff Very Happy quote this and add a sentence
Back to top Go down
igna6750plusCP
Administrator
Administrator
igna6750plusCP

Location : Servers Sleet and ROFLOL> Map> Igna6750 Prouctions roof.

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/26/2010, 7:33 pm

Ok, I made a new story.

Once upon a time, there was a lonely penguin called "1337pengdude123" He always liked to talk in "1337" (Words like: lolwut, kthxbai, oh noez, roflol, mah boi, ect.)
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/26/2010, 7:34 pm

Facepalms* dude you need to quote the above person Neutral

right now quote my sentence and it keeps on going on
Back to top Go down
Dinoboyzach2
Administrator
Administrator
Dinoboyzach2

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/26/2010, 8:12 pm

i dont get it...no offence but this game is pointless.its the game where we keep adding to the stoty...its that w/ a dif name!
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/26/2010, 8:15 pm

Dinoboyzach2 wrote:
i dont get it...no offence but this game is pointless.its the game where we keep adding to the stoty...its that w/ a dif name!

No were not adding to a story, we are making the longest quote messages Very Happy so press quote on this message now and then add ur own random sentence Very Happy were not just adding a sentence, were doing quoting here also
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/26/2010, 8:16 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

No were not adding to a story, we are making the longest quote messages Very Happy so press quote on this message now and then add ur own random sentence Very Happy were not just adding a sentence, were doing quoting here also

Not to double post but heres how it works...

You press quote on the top person's message, then you add ur own random sentence... hold on im gonna quote the other one
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/26/2010, 8:16 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

You press quote on the top person's message, then you add ur own random sentence... hold on im gonna quote the other one

See? heres another example... we keep going until we have a long quote line Very Happy im gonna do it again
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/26/2010, 8:17 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

See? heres another example... we keep going until we have a long quote line Very Happy im gonna do it again

Okay probably now you have to get this game Very Happy because i put like 3 examples on how to do the game
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty2/26/2010, 8:20 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

Okay probably now you have to get this game Very Happy because i put like 3 examples on how to do the game

Last example... Did you noticed where it says "Sodaguy08 said then Sodaguy08 said then another one" were gonna make the longest one of that so quote this now so we could have the super longest one ;D
Back to top Go down
igna6750plusCP
Administrator
Administrator
igna6750plusCP

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/6/2010, 8:40 am

Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

Yeah, I guess I got this game now...

Last example... Did you noticed where it says "Sodaguy08 said then Sodaguy08 said then another one" were gonna make the longest one of that so quote this now so we could have the super longest one ;D
Back to top Go down
igna6750plusCP
Administrator
Administrator
igna6750plusCP

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/6/2010, 8:41 am

igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

So this is like a quote chat?
Back to top Go down
igna6750plusCP
Administrator
Administrator
igna6750plusCP

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/6/2010, 8:42 am

igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

Btw, is double posting allowed? (LULZ)
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/6/2010, 10:45 am

igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

Nope it aint allowed lol and this is fun
Back to top Go down
igna6750plusCP
Administrator
Administrator
igna6750plusCP

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/6/2010, 1:55 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

So, can you make double posting allowed here? I loved this game The Quote Game 249232
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/6/2010, 2:54 pm

igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

So, can you make double posting allowed here? I loved this game https://sodaguy08cp.forumotion.com/users/1915/10/72/25/smiles/249232.png" border="0" alt=""/>

okay im gonna allow double posting here
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27

Location : Somewhere in Central Europe... My timezone is CET. That's all you can know.

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/7/2010, 6:56 am

Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

So, can you make double posting allowed here? I loved this game https://sodaguy08cp.forumotion.com/users/1915/10/72/25/smiles/249232.png" border="0" alt=""/>

Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/7/2010, 12:18 pm

Dumbledore27 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

why is the smiley linked likie that?
Back to top Go down
Momylan
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Momylan

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/7/2010, 1:14 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dumbledore27 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

Who knows anyways DO THE FUNKY PICKLE LOL I SEE A to faces SadSmile I LOVE DOING RANDOM WORDS
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/7/2010, 5:06 pm

Momylan wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dumbledore27 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

So, can you make double posting allowed here? I loved this game Very Happy

Who knows anyways DO THE FUNKY PICKLE LOL I SEE A to faces SadSmile I LOVE DOING RANDOM WORDS

yay its getting longer
Back to top Go down
Momylan
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Momylan

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty3/7/2010, 6:43 pm

Sodaguy08 wrote:
Momylan wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dumbledore27 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
igna6750plusCP wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Sodaguy08 wrote:
Dinoboyzach2 wrote:

So, can you make double posting allowed here? I loved this game Very Happy

yay its getting longer
YAY YAY YAY YAY WE GOT ALLOT OF QUOTES Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quote Game   The Quote Game Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quote Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next