Sodaguy08cp
Please log in to be in SG08 Forums
Sodaguy08cp
Please log in to be in SG08 Forums
Sodaguy08cp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sodaguy08's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Email's from Club Penguin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Momylan
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Momylan

Email's from Club Penguin Empty
PostSubject: Email's from Club Penguin   Email's from Club Penguin Empty3/9/2010, 6:03 am

Hey guy's its Momylan here and look at these 2 emails i sent to Club Penguin and the replys.
Email I sent:
Hey its Momylan again!!! I have seen a bunch of Grey Puffle things but no
> Grey Puffles??? I think you should probley make a Grey Puffle to go with the
> Grey Puffle stuff. Thats my opinion but not people who work for Club
> Penguin. Please put this to mind.
> Penguin Momylan
Reply:
Hey there penguin pal,

Thank you for your email, its always nice to hear from our beaked buddies.

So you'd like to see a grey puffle then would you? I have to admit that would be pretty cool! What do you think a grey Puffle would be like? Maybe it could be wise like Sensei. Well if you get the chance please email me back about this mysterious puffle it would be great to hear any more ideas you may have.

Talking of all things puffle, have you seen the new orange puffle? They are seriously zany little critters. One of my penguin pals has one and says it just keeps on eating! All I can say is they are certainly fun to have around on the island.

Well whilst I cant promise anything, I will be sure to mention the grey puffle to our team of Pet Shop penguins who search the wild for puffles. I mean, who knows what could be out there, hopefully they will keep there peepers peeled.

Until next time, waddle on!
A reply I just made to him:
Hey it's Momylan again!!! Well the grey puffle... I was thinking maybe a personaility of sports. Maybe it loves to sled??? Or maybe even plays hockey!!! Well hope you bring this up. Hope to see ya write back!!!
Penguin Momylan
Email I sent to club penguin (Not related to above):

Dear Club Penguin, I am using my email but my penguin name is Momylan. I love Club Penguin it's so fun. I've had some buddies on Club Penguin too play with. I've always had ideas for Club Penguin like maybe a Ninja party, or a agent disguise in the agent catolog and my faviorite a club penguin alarm to tell you can schedule where you have to go or like a party.
Well I better get going.
Best Reguards Momylan 
Reply:
Hello,

I am happy to hear you've been enjoying our site! I think a Ninja party would be really cool, and I'm sure a lot of penguins would agree! I will be sure to pass your ideas on for further consideration. We always like hearing from penguins such as yourself, so feel free to write in again at any time.

Sincerely,

Nicolas
Club Penguin Fan Mail
Those are all I hope you like them.
Back to top Go down
Dinoboyzach2
Administrator
Administrator
Dinoboyzach2

PostSubject: Re: Email's from Club Penguin   Email's from Club Penguin Empty3/9/2010, 3:20 pm

hmm i think the gray puffles persinality should be either ninja like or maybe really smart!
as for the ninja party id be there the first second it started!! Ninja
Back to top Go down
Sodaguy08
Administrator
Administrator
Sodaguy08

PostSubject: Re: Email's from Club Penguin   Email's from Club Penguin Empty3/9/2010, 9:05 pm

nice Very Happy i hope they really make that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarlyHeart
User Of the Month
User Of the Month
CarlyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Email's from Club Penguin   Email's from Club Penguin Empty3/10/2010, 7:23 pm

I agree. Sounds cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27

Location : Somewhere in Central Europe... My timezone is CET. That's all you can know.

PostSubject: Re: Email's from Club Penguin   Email's from Club Penguin Empty3/11/2010, 6:51 am

I agree about 2nd email, it would be cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Email's from Club Penguin   Email's from Club Penguin Empty

Back to top Go down

Email's from Club Penguin
Page 1 of 1